Friday 26 April 2013

A Carpy Corner......A Virgin Water

I found myself this morning on the breezy banks of an intimate carp pool, with hope in my fishing heart and future sessions planned in my head!  As I work in the near vicinity of this virgin lake, I didnt plan on casting a line today, however I did intend to prebait a few swims in anticipation of fishing next week.  I fed some margin swims with a 3 Foot Twitch Test Bait.  I was pleasantly pleased when I witnessed some fizzing and mud clouds created by fish feeding over my baited areas. When you consider this pool has never seen boilies, the fish clearly enjoyed dining on their free breakfast!

Pre-Baiting creates confidence and whenever possible, DO IT!  If it means a half hour trip, believe me its money well spent.

I fed a few carpy bays this morning and saw signs of feeding fish, it inspires you to return with a baited hook.  Fishing is all about confidence and putting the odds in your favour.
Ill be prebaiting again tomorrow prior to fishing,  Im not sure what to expect as the lake has not been fished in recent times, its very exciting.  Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment