Thursday 21 March 2013

End of Season Blues

Well not a lot to report, in fact nothing to report as I spent the end of the season stupidly after Barbel whilst endurng snow blizzards, freezing temperatures and blue hands!  Yes, I should of gone Piking or even skiing, definately not Barbelling!  However we live and learn.  Ill be after Carp very soon armed with 3 Foot Twitch Baits, Canadian Bounty Boilies.  Its a great company with a growing following and a wide range of baits, watch this space.

Should of Gone Piking!

3 comments:

  1. great blog mate, I'll be following from now on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darren it has not been an easy season, the weather has been upside down inside out, rivers flooded and looking like they will flood during the close season, I certainly hope it picks up for spring time and you get a few carp and Tench.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jamie, I read yours and followed and enjoyed it alot, will be a regular reader. Hi Mark, been a while since we last spoke, ive had a lot going on and none of it fishing!!! Im hoping for a few lumps this Spring, I hope you have a good few months and I look forward to reading about them, speak soon.

    Darren

    ReplyDelete